Senior Graphic Designer (m/w/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Starting date: As soon as possible
Required language skills: English (German is a plus)
Grow with us and help us push our brand to the next level. Bonavi has been disrupting the pushchair and pram market since 2016 by questioning old conventions and bringing innovative ideas to life. Bonavi is a brand of The Happy Baby Company GmbH and is located in the heart of beautiful Berlin. We believe that parents-to-be should not have to make compromises when it comes to buying the right stroller by having to decide between price and quality. We have become pioneers in our field by selling the Bonavi 2-in-1 pushchair and pram via our online shop exclusively.
Why you should join us?
- You fully own your tasks
- You will take on responsibility from day one and help us shape the future of the company
- A steep learning curve, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths through close cooperation with the entire team and the founders
- A cool office in the heart of Berlin with a great team and working atmosphere
- Drinks and snacks for a successful day in our relaxed break room
- Participation in our corporate benefits program and employee discounts in our own online shop
- You design need-specific communication media and make sure that the existing CD guidelines are adhered to
- You live the bonavi Brand-Guidelines and continuously develop them further
- You are actively responsible for the visual brand development of bonavi
- You are in charge of the conception and creation of multimedia branding projects.
- You will work independently and on your own responsibility in a team on various projects - from the first "Look & Feel" to implementation
- You will be responsible for the visual conception and implementation of our website & marketing campaigns
- Photo productions: Co-supervision of shootings and supervision of image processing
- Completed graphic design or communication design studies or comparable qualification
- 3+ years professional experience in corporate and print design
- Safe handling of Adobe CC (especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Passion for corporate design, typography, and development of new campaigns
- Previous experience in the fields of photography and image processing
- Conceptual thinking, creativity and the organizational ability to run and manage a project
- High motivation, high quality standard and the ability to work in a team
Please apply within 5 minutes with your portfolio, your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Keywords: Grafik Design, Graphic Design, Kreation, Gestaltung, Photoshop, Web Design, Communication Design, Kommunikationsdesign