Junior Web Designer / Graphic Designer (m/w/d)
Position: Part-time (preferable 2,5 days per week)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Starting date: As soon as possible
Required language skills: English
Grow with us and help us push our brand to the next level. Bonavi has been disrupting the pushchair and pram market since 2016 by questioning old conventions and bringing innovative ideas to life. Bonavi is a brand of The Happy Baby Company GmbH and is located in the heart of beautiful Berlin. We believe that parents-to-be should not have to make compromises when it comes to buying the right stroller by having to decide between price and quality. We have become pioneers in our field by selling the Bonavi 2-in-1 pushchair and pram via our online shop exclusively.
Why you should join us?
- You fully own your tasks
- You will take on responsibility from day one and help us shape the future of the company
- A steep learning curve, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths through close cooperation with the entire team and the founders
- A cool office in the heart of Berlin with a great team and working atmosphere
- Drinks and snacks for a successful day in our relaxed break room
- Participation in our corporate benefits program and employee discounts in our own online shop
- You will own diverse, creative and exciting projects
- You will constantly bring in fresh and creative ideas to optimize our designs and graphics with our team
- You will report to our Head of Design and deliver assets to all Heads of Departments (Marketing, Business Development and Sourcing)
- You will support our Head of Design in the conception and implementation of all Bonavi advertising materials (web & print) including social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
- You will create designs and graphic content of new web pages and you optimize and maintain the existing ones
- You will develop illustrations, pictograms, layouts and other graphic assets and prepare them in the necessary physical and digital formats
- You will support Bonavi in ensuring uniform visual communication across all channels, e.g. for our website, flyers, packaging, trade fairs etc.
- You have a degree in Web Design, Communication Design or in a similar field
- You know how to work with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- You have basic knowledge of motion design and/or a great desire & willingness to learn it
- You have knowledge in layout, design, typography and retouching as well as an eye for aesthetics and details
- You have exciting and innovative ideas and like to contribute them actively
- You are independent on the creative and technical development of designs requested
- You enjoy working in a team, communicate openly and proactively collaborate to develop designs that fit the departments needs
- You work combining creativity and efficiently to deliver assets with a high-quality level within the deadlines
- You confidently speak English, additional German skills are a plus
Please apply within 5 minutes with your portfolio, your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Keywords: Grafik Design, Graphic Design, Kreation, Gestaltung, Photoshop